Consumer and Caregivers
Imagine you are now accountable and responsible for understanding health navigation and how to access best-practice tools and ever-changing regulations, comparisions in care, and supportive information. "Person-centered care" will be expanding and patients will be invited to be "a part of the care conversation" moving forward. As a member of the National Quality Forum (NQF) we learned the "average consumer" isn't generally informed enough to be a part of these "conversations" or lack the literacy of how care is regulated and delivered. That's what we do, guide you! We have organized a plethora of agencies and organizations that address a multitude of topics that include:
- promoting research and practice improvement
- improving health care practice
- making care safer
- expanding telemedicine post-pandemic
- explaining major healthcare program information
- the consumer assessment of healthcarwe providers and systems (CAHPS)
- quality comparisons of facilities and services
- along with technology and strategy
- physician office visit costs
- supplier directories and more.
We have organized these processes in the easy to follow Consumer/Caregiver member page. Directing you to health and wellness resources and service concepts in the expanding age of technology, telehealth and information. For about 25 cents a day, you can have 24/7 access as a member! Join Us!
$99 ($149 annual)
Clinicians and Providers
Navigation of essential resources, cost-benefit concepts of various approaches, pros and cons of metrics, as well as development of office workflows for compliance decisions.
Physician relationships focus on patient care. Who on your team is assigned to address, know what and how to overcome interoperability, increase education in the office, and implement a person-centered approach with encouragement of meaningful participation?
Learn to lead your team, with a physician/clinician level of membership to easily navigate upcoming trends, and best practice healthcare information methods found in our Purposeful Concepts User Guide. Need something specific? Ask Us! We understand the complexity of the information you are asked to embrace.
The Quality Payment (QPP) is dedicated to improving outcomes. These complex measures and methodology needs your feedback and comments. Who is tasked at your practice level, with oversight and understanding related to the current two participation tracks, MIPS, APMs? The "Merit-based" track measures quality through different types of data collection, do you understand how you are participating? These tracks can be complicated and time consuming to navigate, and can change based on regulatory compliance and new measures.
Beginning with the 2022 performance year, new reporting methodologies and workflows will take steps, over the next three to five years, to have the patient at the center of care models.
We help providers learn how to engage their patients and families to better understand their role, literacy, and goals in the new patient/family centered QPP models moving forward. How's your patient portal addressing some of these topics? Join Us!
$499 ($599 annual)
Education and team development concepts for hospitals and Outpatient Clinical settings. We use a "Lean Six Sigma" approach to enhance efforts and improve outcomes. Our Community Based Health concepts, look at you community needs which are mentioned throughout the (findings throughout the Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA).
This level of membership includes a comprehensive, and cumulative overview of our consumer/caregiver as well as our clinician/provider membership pages that guide the user to a plethora of tools along with an easy to understand explanation as to what and how to navigate pay for performance metrics.
We offer custom tools and specific action plans to see if your efforts are improving to meet compliance or to address a "Plan of Correction."
- We specialize in CAHPS, using various touchpoints, along with a body, mind, and soul approach
- Improve literacy for person centered engagement teams, families, and individuals
- We offer a custom tool, developed specifically for regulatory mandates
- CAHPS outcomes, aligned with education, to improve redident and family outcomes
- We explain how to "keep" your historical data
- speak to how CMS is realigning their Research, Statistics, Data & Systems information to provide guidance related to report utilization
Our concepts for inpatient, outpatient, and quality measures all organized in one place. Ask us! We offer custom training, designed to meet your objectives, along with tools aligned for your organization.
$799 ($999 annual)
Long Term Care & Rehab Membership
We offer custom tools and specific action plans to see if your efforts are improving to meet compliance or to address a “Plan of Correction.”
- We specialize in Long Term Care strategy.
- Improved patient and family experience results as well a literacy for person centered engagement teams
- We offer a custom tool, developed specifically for LTC and the survey regulatory mandates
- Our F-Tag realignment tool speaks to the steps necessary for survey compliance
- Request a demo for those wanting an in-house strategy that includes QAPI compliance and reporting
- CAHPS outcomes, aligned with education, to improve resident and family outcomes
- We explain how to “keep” your historical data, use your public data, and monitor real-time data to measure performance metrics
- Educate teams that are part of a clinical setting, or students on clinical rotations who practice medicine/participate in patient care
Concepts for inpatient, outpatient, and quality measures all organized in one place. Ask us! We offer training and tools for your organization, or for individuals looking to lead teams or meet specific measures related to personal job performance.
$799 ($999 annual)
Purposeful Concepts LLC is at the forefront of regulatory compliance, education, and planning, delivering a range of innovative services tailored to the needs of government agencies and prime contractors. With a focus on person-centered educational support services, community wellness data analysis and strategy (CHNA), and youth and public engagement curriculum and program development (using SDOH metrics). We are committed to enhancing the well-being of communities and individuals alike. Our versatile approach includes both hybrid/in-person and online delivery methods, supported by extensive language translation capabilities to ensure accessibility and inclusivity. Youth Programming is our specialty, working with youth and their community we identlfy areas for
Our Core Capabilities:
- Person-Centered Educational Support: We empower individuals with personalized educational support services, recognizing their unique needs.
- Community Wellness Data Analysis and Strategy (CHNA): We excel in data analysis to shape strategies for community wellness improvement.
- Youth and Public Engagement Curriculum Development: Our expert team creates engaging curricula and programs to foster active participation.
- Flexible Delivery Methods: We offer hybrid/in-person and online training for versatile knowledge transfer.
- Multilingual Services: Our translation support ensures broader accessibility.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Focus: We promote DEI principles in community transformation understanding.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Expertise: Our data-driven approach identifies root causes for transformative care concepts.
By partnering with Purposeful Concepts LLC, our clients gain access to a wealth of expertise, cutting-edge methodologies, and a commitment to fostering positive change in communities. Our dedication to DEI principles ensures that our solutions are not only effective but also inclusive, reflecting the values and goals of our clients. Together, we can shape a brighter future for individuals and communities, one purposeful concept at a time.
$49 ($99 annual)
Custom Educational Products Coming Soon
Browse samples of tools or find project and/or club programming you can individually purchase.
- Faith Formation – Foundational Education
- Nutrition & Wellness
- Long Term Care (FTAG Categories)